Terms and Conditions
- Prices quoted exclude VAT
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Minimum quantities apply
- Orders are placed on a CBD (Cash before delivery) basis, orders will be processed on POP
- Postage and Packaging costs are to Purchaser’s account
- Claims for shortages or damages must be notified in writing within 48 hours from date of receipt of goods
- Our returns policy requires prior management approval before we can accept any returns
- Check your delivery as your signature upon receipt signifies your satisfaction with goods delivered.
- Allow 5 working days for delivery from date of receipt of POP
- Goods that require embroidery or printing will be delivered in 2-4 weeks
- Should a refund be required for Clothing samples purchased, these must be returned within 7 working days from receipt thereof
- A 20% handling fee will be levied on any returns
- Should stock not be available for orders placed and paid for, the credit will be refunded to client’s account or kept for use for the next order placed
Embroidery Terms and Conditions
- A service fee of R 350.00 is required on pocket size logos
- On large logos – this cost will need to be calculated and determined on the stitch count.
This service fee covers the following:
- Administration costs for sample logos for approval by the client.
- Digitizing the logo from artwork supplied
- A sample will be supplied for client approval, and signed off
- The service fee will not apply to repeat orders.
- For approval the customer must check:
- The size, quality and colour of the logo sample.
- Sign off the logo and provide Penmark approval in writing.
- Branding requirements:
- Position of the logo on the garment.
- Amount of colours of the logo to be used
- Pantone codes should be provided by the client, otherwise if not available
- We will match the colours as close as possible.
Liquor Terms and Conditions
Penmark Hospitality sells liquor under liquor licence number WCP/038423. It is an offence in terms of South African liquor legislation:
- for any person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor and/or to present false evidence of his/her age in order to access liquor; and/or
- to purchase liquor for or on behalf of any person under the age of 18 years.
Penmark Hospitality is committed to comply with all applicable liquor legislation and therefore will only;
- sell liquor to you if you are of or above the age of 18 years; an
- deliver liquor to the address chosen by you if the liquor is received at such address by a person of or above the age of 18 years.
Penmark Hospitality has implemented a number of precautions to ensure that it does not sell, supply and/or deliver liquor to persons under the age of 18 years. These precautions include without limitation:
- indicating on the relevant liquor product page on the Website that such liquor product is not for sale to persons under the age of 18 years;
- verifying your age by requesting you to enter your date of birth when purchasing, or attempting to purchase, liquor through the Website;
- verifying the age of the person receiving delivery of the liquor by requesting to see his/her identity document, passport or driver’s licence, if such person appears to be under the age of 18 years.
Penmark Hospitality may in its sole discretion refuse to sell or deliver liquor to any person if:
- he/she refuses to provide his/her date of birth or identification requested for purposes of verifying his/her age;
- it appears that he/she provided false information or evidence of his/her age in order to access liquor; or
- he/she appears to be intoxicated.
By purchasing, or attempting to purchase, liquor from Penmark Hospitality, you hereby acknowledge and agree to these Terms and Conditions, and agree to provide Penmark hospitality with truthful and accurate information and to comply with the applicable liquor legislation.
Penmark hospitality is committed to protecting your privacy when you use our on-line, telephone or other services. In this policy we explain how and why we collect your information, what we do with it and what controls you have over our use of it.
Your Acceptance of these Privacy Statement Terms
What data do we collect and how do we use it?
Penmark Hospitality collects and processes information about you in order to:
- identify you each time you visit a Web Site or wish to have a Service provided;
- process orders or applications submitted by you;
- improve our Services and Web Sites
- Customise your experience, for example, provide advertisements that we think are relevant to you and which support any specific requests for information you may make through keyword searches;
- carry out research on the demographics, interests and behaviour of all of our customers; and
- send you information we think you may find useful, including information about new Penmark Hospitality products and services.
You may be asked, either when you register with us, or at other times, for information about yourself, such as your name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number. You may also be asked to share with us your interests, hobbies and preferences. In addition, when you order certain goods or services from our Web Sites, we will need to know your credit/payment card number and expiration date.
You are under no obligation to provide this information, but if you don’t then we may not be able to provide you with certain services or personalise your experience and tailor our Services for you (for example, tell you about special offers on things you’re interested in).
Log files/IP addresses
When you visit our Web Sites, we automatically log your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet) which is automatically recognised by our web server. We use IP addresses to help us administer our Web Sites and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use. We do not link IP addresses to personally identifiable information.
Cookies are pieces of information that a Web Site transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that. However, you may not be able to take full advantage of a Web Site if you do so. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by other servers, which means they cannot be used to track your movements around the web. Although they do identify a user’s computer, cookies do not personally identify customers or passwords. Credit card information is not stored in cookies.
- To identify who you are and to access your account information;
- To estimate our audience size and patterns;
- To ensure that you are not asked to register twice;
- To control how often visitors see similar ads;
- To track preferences and to improve and update our Web Site; and
- To track the progress and number of entries in some of our promotions and contests.
With whom is the information shared?
Penmark Hospitality will not share, sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
Penmark Hospitality may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if it believes that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of company name and its Web Sites, visitors to the Web Sites and customers of our Services.
Information about products and services
It is very important to us that we provide you with the highest level of service. In order to help us do this, from time to time advertising companies may send you details of our products and services which we think may be of interest to you. If at any time you do not wish to receive these details, please e-mail us at email@example.com
Penmark Hospitality places a great importance on the security of all information associated with our customers. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of customer data under our control. Only authorised personnel have access to user information. With regard to our Web Sites, we use secure server software to encrypt financial information you input before it is sent to us. While we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, we use our best efforts to prevent it.